Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SUICIDE KINGS

Nowadays whenever I turn the news paper pages there are two three things which i sure come across, one is some murder another is some suicide.

When ever i think of the concept of suicide, i feel it's a cowardly act, because that's what i have been taught, but recently i have changed my stand. My new stand is that you need real good and hell lot of courage to commit suicide( to kill your self). I have been giving a thought on how a person will decide to kill him/her self, i must be real painful, extremely difficult and shit load of emotional stuff.

I came to this conclusion after talking to couple of people who have really tried committing suicide.

YOU REALLY NEED A HELL LOT OF COURAGE TO COMMIT SUICIDE, BUT IF YOU HAVE 0.000001% OF THAT COURAGE, YOU CAN LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. SO THINK ABOUT IT .SO I THINK IT'S MORE OF A STUPENDOUS ACT THAN COURAGEOUS ONE.

No comments: