I just saw the film at IMAX paying 250 bucks, so i felt i had the right to write a review of this film, that's the only reason iam writing it.
1. Bodhidharma story was good, but who ever was involved in the research of him from the direction department was just lazy that he/she went through four or five websites and wrote his story.
Why did he go to China from the south end of India, that's a long journey ?...............
2. The modern time Surya, Circus guy, the character was good. How come he understood about DNA and other scientific things in just one conversation and got convinced ?
3. China pavam (so pity), they spoiled their Government's name, they even gave permission to shoot in their country, without knowing that this film is going to spoil their Govt's name.
4. Amazing science that a DNA can be changed or manipulated by putting some one in a water tank with some wires. And Genetic engineers with no help from a doctor can do it, that's amazing. How did he become Bodhidharma, how did his DNA change.
5. The most amazing mistake they did was that they din know that DNA can not store peoples skill which is got out of training like Karate, kungfu or even the knowledge on medicine.
DNA AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how could you change some's DNA by dropping them in a water tank with blue light.
6. That chinese guy Hypnotises people, ok, but he also tranfers his knowledge of his fighting skills to people and the common man who has no knowledge and skill fights, amazing.
7. They spent atleast 30 min explaining some scientific terms, most of them were wrong.
8. Patriotism, that was a cheap stunt to save the film.
9. The last speech, or so called message, if that was the purpose, they could have sent the message through SMS, THEY DIN HAVE TO WAST 80 crores.
10. Last but the waste, IIT spoiled its own name by giving permission for a DNA research that can change some one DNA from 80% of Bodhidharma to 100%, woooow they have such facilities, a blue water tank.
On top of all this, the pace of the film din match in most of the sequences, may be they should have atleast tinkered by having the Bodhidharma's story in the middle, narrated by Shruthi to Surya, instead of it in the begining, that would have raised the pace and matched the rest. And songs were killing the pace altogather.
sorry to say this, i was disappointed paying 250 rupees.......
1. Who ever was in-charge of the research for the film 7th Sense had no sense.
2. Screenplay department had some poor writers.