Sunday, October 5, 2008

The kind of films i would love to watch

I was boared so badly yesterday that i wanted watch some good funny comedy film, my friend suggested me to watch ARASANGAM (Captain Vijayakanth's) or NAYAGAN (J.K.RITHEESH's) ,but what i meant was a "comedy, comedy film" which can been seen twice ,thrice types( by the way i had seen both the films earlier and laughed out loud LOL )
I decided to watch some good old films ,so i went to a dvd lending library and saw the list .The following were the ones which i selected.
1.Pammal K Sambatham
2.vasul raja mbbs
3.singara velan
4.avvai shanmugi
5.michael madhana kama rajan (my favourite of all )
6.thillu mullu
7.sathi leelavathi
8.guru sishyan
9.kathala kathala

how wonderful , our top super actors like kamal bhai and rajini ji topped in the list in comedy..both are great actors with beautiful sense of humor....the was saved ......

No comments: